BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
hey guys , ily sini !^^ kalaw tak suke boleh tekan x dekad atas tu noh . kalaw suke sila follow sambil senyum dan buad 'peace' . n jangan lupe visit lagi ,have a nice day oukey !

Always Sad :'(

when i'm think bout my life . . huhh . i feel bad . why ? i dunno . yeah , my friends like syamim n nureen . . they are kind and understand me ,. and i love them . but why our relationship keep going juz a moment ? ouh god please , i love them . please return them back . . ! ilove them .! please nureen if u read thiz , please forgive me , i never hate u ! ! some more , i never saying anything suck bout u . ! please trust me !! i'm sincerely friends wif u .! i know i'm bad and have no hope to friends wif u . . but i really regret for what i'm saying to you ! please nureen , if i can undo the time , i will never saying anything like dat hunn :) coz u are my good friends ! i beg u hunn ! :)


Syamim , if i hurt ur heart  , i'm so sorry , i dunt mean dat ,. and u are the BEST friend i've ever meet ! i know , i'm not the lucky girl who can be ur best friend , but i love u coz u are my good friends , u are very understanding ilove you alls , guys . , , , * by nodame cantabile *


thanks for reading . ilove u damn stalkers ! !

COPYRIGHT 2010-2012 . BY SALLEHAHRIZAR